03/09/2009

Spring in Melbourne

It is not really cold now in Melbourne and I can see the changing of weather everymorning when I wake up, not to hard to get out of my blanket and going to school early, however I can't obviously see the differences in Spring in Melbourne and my home town. Melbourne's also has similar seasons like Vietnam. It’s early Spring, I can look forward to warming temperatures, the birds and the bees ,the flowers and the trees. There is nothing quite as welcome as those beautiful spring flowers that seem to emerge from nowhere to welcome the arrival of spring in Melbourne. However, the most important thing is that you are now not here with me, I feel of missing you everytime I go alone, I know you are my life, my happiness. Just suddenly think about you during my class in Lab.

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment